Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July 4th Fun with the Mountain Valley Players

I spend a lot of time with the wonderful people of Mountain Valley Players. After four shows with MVP, (five total shows for the whole group) our newest show "This is America!" is one of my favorites. There's singing, comedy (provided by my crazy Kershner cousins), and, my favorite, DANCING! Graham and I will be lighting up the stage again. Only this time we have a few friends helping us out!

This July 4th Mountain Valley Players is honoring our wonderful country and our brave veterans with our gift to the community - our July 4th production of "This is America! An American Music Celebration." Show times will be 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. this Sunday, July 4th at the Bath County High School Auditorium. Admission is by donation. We want everyone to come and celebrate our nation with us! Plus, what better way to spend Independence Day? See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment